This week Russell Simmons announced the launch of his annual ART FOR LIFE online auction, which features thirty pretty sweet experiences that could have you rubbing elbows and having fun with a plethora of popular musicians, actors, artists and entrepreneurs, which can be found at global charity auction site Charitybuzz.
As part of the auction, you can get a chance to hang with Robin Thicke for one intimate day on his upcoming tour. It’s being called the “Roadie for a Day” experience, which includes personal pics, soundcheck, rehearsals, backstage action and two VIP tickets to his show. For all you Directioners, you have the chance to meet the guys in Oakland with TWO ultimate VIP packages.
Other pretty cool experiences up for grabs include:
• Dinner with Magic Johnson and five of your friends, plus enjoy six tickets to join him at an LA Dodgers game.
• Lunch with Sarah Jessica Parker in NYC.
• Score a walk-on role in Tyler Perry’s next film in Atlanta.
• Meet LL Cool J at an upcoming show.
• Hang with Ice-T on the set of Law & Order: SVU.
• Plus experiences with Yoko Ono, fun., Marcus Samuelsson, Fall Out Boy, Daymond John and many more.
The ART FOR LIFE auction is open for bidding NOW through August 7 at www.Charitybuzz.com/AFL2013.
Proceeds from the auction benefit Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation’s signature arts education and gallery programs, which directly serve over 2,300 students each year. Founded in 1995 by brothers Russell, Danny and Joseph “Rev. Run” Simmons, Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation is dedicated to providing inner-city youth with significant exposure and access to the arts, as well as providing exhibition opportunities to under-represented artists and artists of color. For more information, visit www.rushphilanthropic.org.