Carson Kressley is set to host the 2013 Femmy Awards at Cipriani in New York City, presented by The Underfashion Club, Inc., which will honor those individuals and companies that have significantly contributed to the Intimate Apparel Industry and its growth. The gala will proudly host the 10th Annual Student Design Contest featuring the designs of FIT students. The evening of dinner and awards is recognized as one of the premier events in the Intimate Apparel Industry and is the fundraising vehicle for Scholarship, Awards, Internship and Grants (SAIG) programs.
* Bloomingdale’s – Accepted by Francine Klein, Executive Vice President, GMM and Elizabeth Hospodor, Vice President, Divisional Merchandising Mgr.
* Coasbella – Accepted by the Campello family
* The Lenzing Group – Accepted by Andreas Dorner, Global Marketing Director BU Textile Fibers, Lenzing AG
* HauteLook.com, Innovation Award Recipient – Accepted by Gary Shettino, Executive Vice President, GMM
* Josie Natori, Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient – Founder and CEO of The Natori Company
FIT Student Design Contest Winners – Presented by Dr. Joyce F. Brown, President of Fashion Institute of Technology
FIT Student Design Contest Sponsors – Penn Asia Limited and Stretchline Holdings Ltd.
Regina Miracle Ltd. Sponsors Recycled Red Carpet*
Top Retailers in Attendance : Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom, Dillard’s and Saks
Following the big event we will have coverage so be sure to return for post event photos and more! Three cheers for Mr. Kressley!
The recycled Red Carpet from the Bra Recycling Agency, B.R.A., is created with cushion from a percentage of recycled bras. 100% of the proceeds from the recycling are donated to breast cancer research.