Today, Charitybuzz.com launched “Share The Love,” its 5th Annual Valentine’s Day Auction, featuring more than 50 experiences that give back to charity. Whether paired up or celebrating solo, fans can bid on some incredible celeb TLC now through February 11th at: www.Charitybuzz.com/ShareTheLove.
And let me tell you, there is at least one that I would certainly bid on! Here are the Share The Love Auction highlights. Which one of these appeal to you?
• Let Steven Tyler be your date for dinner and a movie in LA or Maui
• Join John Legend and Chrissy Teigan for a romantic double date in NYC
• Find TV bliss with a walk-on role in ABC’s Happy Endings
• Let Jenny McCarthy single you out for a backstage meet and greet on the set of her new Vh1 show “The Jenny McCarthy Show”
• Meet modern-day cupid Chris Harrison and Bachelor Sean Lowe at the taping of After the Final Rose in LA
• Leave the boys at home for a girls night out with Mob Wives Big Ang at the Drunken Monkey in Staten Island
• Learn all the right moves from Dancing with the Stars’ Tony Dovolani with a private lesson at Dance With Me Soho in NYC
• The phone call you’ve been waiting for – KISS’s Paul Stanley will chat you up and send over a signed Washburn PS 150 Electric Guitar
• Score a permanent piece of Alec Baldwin when you take home his Dressing Room Wall from 30 Rock plus meet him backstage on Broadway
• Meet smooth-talking Top Chef favorite Fabio Vivani when he whips up a delicious meal for you and three friends, Italian accent included
• Is Glenn Close always on your mind? Meet her when you score a walk-on role in her newest film Always on My Mind and walk the red carpet at the premiere.
But that is not all. You can also bid on experiences from Crystal and Hugh Hefner, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Tina Fey, Lady Gaga, James Cameron, Joan Jett, Metallica, Josh Groban, John McEnroe, Tiesto, James Patterson, Howard Stern, Amber Kelleher-Andrews and more, as well as romantic getaways, delicious dinners, sparkly jewels and adventures for two.
Charity beneficiaries include the Voice Health Institute, Bring Change 2 Mind, Show Me Campaign, Somaly Mam, RainCatcher, Hollywood Schoolhouse, Generation Rescue, Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, Charna’s Kids Club, The Alan T Brown Foundation to Cure Paralysis, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and many more.
Charitybuzz has raised more than $75 million for nonprofits through its online charity auctions with celebrities and luxury brands, giving bidders exclusive opportunities to live their dreams and make a difference.
What a great way to help out someone in need!